SUPPORTING YOUR PRODUCTION TO ENSURE OPTIMUM RFT EFFICIENCY AND OUTPUT
In conjunction with our partner, TMS, we offer a specialist inspection and calibration service to users of CNC machines. We have specialist technicians trained to the highest standards available to evaluate, compensate and rectify the root causes of non-standard machining errors in high accuracy production environments.
We use very accurate technologies such as the Renishaw XL80 Laser Interferometer and Renishaw QC20-W Ballbar to measure the exact performance of your machine tool to help investigate and eliminate the root causes of quality & performance errors.
The technologies we use to measure and calibrate CNC Machine Tools are full compliant to ISO 230 – 4 and ANSI/ASME B5.54 or in Renishaw’s own analysis reports. This report uses a unique mathematical analysis to diagnose many additional individual machine errors from the set of linear readings. Data is displayed graphically as well as in numeric format to aid and support diagnosis.
Ballbar testing provides a simple, rapid check of a CNC machine tool’s positioning performance to recognised international standards (e.g. ISO, ANSI/ASME etc) allowing users to benchmark and track the performance of their machines and to quickly diagnose problems that may require maintenance and the error sources that produce them.
Regular laser/ballbar testing combined with a planned maintenance regime of machine tools helps to:-
- ensure accurate parts, first time, from CNC machines
- reduce machine down-time, scrap and inspection costs
- demonstrate compliance with machine performance and quality management standards
- implement fact based predictive maintenance
Many organisations still use a multitude of contractors on-site, resulting in high costs, poor communication and increased administrative processes to name but a few problems.
In conjunction with our partner, TMS, we offer an integrated multi-discipline service that enables organisations to utilise one supplier for all mechanical, electrical and facilities contracting requirements. These include:
- installation contracts
- preventative maintenance
- service contracts
- software development
- spares purchasing
- building refurbishment
- breakdown repair
Imagine just one ﬁxed monthly payment to a single supplier for all your contracting needs. The cost and efﬁciency beneﬁts are clear and project management and communication issues are greatly simpliﬁed.
If you are using multiple contractors on site, we guarantee you could save money. We’ll even purchase the spares you require without a mark-up, meaning you can save up to 10% on those too.
- Single monthly payments.
- We manage all of your maintenance headaches through
one dedicated site contact.
- Lower overheads – you only pay towards one supplier’s overheads.
- Low hourly rates and premiums.
- Elimination of travel and accommodation through using locally based staff (charged at cost where this is not possible).
- Saves money on your spares.
- Allows you to concentrate on your core business.
- Preventative maintenance brought under control; no more ﬁre ﬁghting.
- Using a single point supplier reduces administrative cost and time.
Warehouse & Sequencing
We can offer zero cost Goods Receiving quality management, either at your site or at a bespoke off-site facility. The service provided to suppliers will include:
- Management of quality and delivery problems. Assisting with root cause evaluation and concern resolution. Providing feedback to supplier on status of 8D investigation
- Inspect any supplier plant rejects. Discuss potential liability on any concerns raised by the client and report appropriately
- Provide detailed description of any concern to the supplier contact detailing any identification/batch numbers. Where applicable, email digital photographs of suspect parts to assist with problem definition and resolution
- When necessary, arrange for parts to be shipped back to the supplier
- Request authorisation from supplier before undertaking or organising containment or rework action
- Carry out or arrange for rework on suspect parts to an acceptable standard defined by the supplier and client
- Monitor concession/deviation status
- Provide detailed reports of all activities.