Find out more about what’s been happening at Aktrion
Summary of essential job functions
- Responsible for maintaining and keeping outstanding quality on site.
- Responsible for managing Customer concerns with the due diligence, providing answers to them within Customer expectations and its systems.
- Performs first level analysis on the components stated non conformance by the Customer.
- Provides clear and concise data entry of all Customer concerns in our incident tracking database.
- Tracks Customer concerns Problem Solving Process.
Takes care to ensure silent launch of new products on site.
- Is the trustworthy “face” of the customer on site.
- Is ready to travel at short notice to USA, Mexico and Europe (short trips).
- Has a proactive approach, identifying existing or potential problems. Highlighting the early warning signals.
- Adherence to call escalation procedures and issue relevant documentation and customer data submission.
Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Good written and spoken English.
- German, Italian and Spanish (or interest in learning it) preferred.
- Requires a technical degree in Automotive, Mechanical, or Electronics.
- 2+ years of experience in Automotive Industry.
- Experience on automotive diagnostic tools.
- Experience on automotive SW flashing and log file downloading.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office products, MS-Windows/Linus operating system.
- Knowledge of electronic and mechanics testing and measurement devices.
- Proficiency in interpretation and issuing of technical documentation.
- Proficiency in quality tools such as 8D reporting, FMEA, PPAP and APQP.
- Individual must be a self-starter who can interact well with Quality, Manufacturing, Engineering and Sales groups. Must possess strong analytical interpersonal and communication skills and have the ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- Flexibility to work fixed and/or rotational shifts.
- Works accurate and with eye for detail.
- Has empathy for the Customers situation.
Has intimate knowledge of the Customer needs.
- Handles in the best interest of both Customer and our Company.
Is able to suggest improvements.