Dynamic total service support solutions for an ever changing industry
Automotive OEM’s and the supply chain are continually evolving with new product and processing technology to meet increasing legal demands and customer expectations. Market demands for choice in design and technology, combined with environmental targets for reduced emissions and material recycling, results in regular new model / facelift design changes.
To cope with these demands the industry needs lean and efficient processes and flexible resources for all key skill sets. We recognise these challenges and meet the needs of our clients for all stages of the production process.
We meet our customers’ requirements for:
- Fully managed skilled and flexible ‘switch on/off resources
- MREC qualified recruitment, induction and appraisal
- Proven process control meeting the needs of TS 16949, ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Client bespoke seamless integrated services
- Value Stream Mapping processes based on lean / Six Sigma principles to eliminate process waste
- Poke Yoke and Jidoka inspection and measurement processes to reduce subjectivity
- Takt time based processing efficiency to minimise cost
- Real time and detailed reporting
- Mutually agreed KPIs based on key operational elements
- Corporate and Social Responsibility for all staff, our customers and the environment.
Scope of service
To meet our total service support objectives, we are continually developing our services. To optimise customer value, we offer a range of fully managed support skill sets and processes to deliver a best-in-class service and cost effective solution, delivered through skilled people, robust processes and controlled productivity:
- Quality Services: Specialist skills and processes.
- Technical Services: Diverse engineering skill sets provision.
- Staffing Services: Non-skilled and associated production / process support.
- Consultancy Services: People development and process improvement.
- Total supplier concern management and cost of quality recovery
- Comprehensive contract review and value stream mapping process solution
- 24/7 Rapid Response Service
- 8D Stage 3 Management CSL 1 & 2 Support capabilities
- Launch APQP / PPAP support – representing you or your suppliers
- Process Poke Yoke where feasible to remove concern subjectivity
- 5S organisation and housekeeping
- Calibrated general equipment and project bespoke gauge and test equipment provision
- Portable CMM support provision with skilled programmers and users
- Lean / Six Sigma tool kit utilisation DMAIC / DFSS Project Management
- Complex product internal training and specification manuals to fill scarce skill gaps
- Robust quality tools and
- QSB Training and personal development solutions QSB Quality Systems Basics approved trainer for GM Europe
- Layered process auditing to TS 16949. QS-9000, VDA 6. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 standards
- Off-site / Product divert facilities
- Process waste elimination improving throughput efficiency
- Cost efficiency through takt time minimization
- Detailed analysis and real time reporting to support concern root cause evaluation
- Minitab 17 reporting capability to support product quality status and concern analysis
- Diverse engineering and technical resource database
- 8D concern ownership, robust corrective action verification
- Fully trained and licensed FLT drivers (all variants) to support operational efficiency
- Provision of HR and legal professionals
- Robust document control: SharePoint access to all ISO and business documents.
Delivering operational benefits
- Labour flexibility
- Production continuity
- Management disruption avoidance
- RFT quality
- MRP & SAP management
- Floor space optimization
- Special freight reduction
- Value added loss avoidance
- Business critical reporting
- JIT and logistics efficiencies
- Packaging control.